- Pull out desk space, that you can push back in when you close it up, but don't have to clean it all up.
- A space for my sewing machine, and enough space for the Cricut to fit inside - both with easy access, not having to completely pack it up and shove it in a cubby hole. Both have a pull out space in the main center station
- Ribbon bars (located on the far right swing out part)
- A stool to store inside - this is on hold, but there is space inside the lower center section
- Space for wrapping paper and such (that is the drawer type thing in the back on the right)
- more tool storage - i dont have it all on the design, but the main desk space will have tool spaces inside. And below you can see the drawer sets that will be on the lower right side)
I am demanding, I know :) but when you design it and build it, I suppose that is acceptable.
I am beginning construction soon hopefully, I have gotten all the storage parts for inside (the drawers, some bins, etc) and Im going to be working on getting things a little more organized for now. Things are a bit of a mess right now, but I have something to work on! After this week (I am making a 2 tier birthday cake for this weekend) I will be going to Lowes to get my first list of materials!